Front End Engineering and Design (FEED)
Civil & Structural
Fire Fighting System
The process division with a thick blend of internationally experienced engineers & with the aid of high end software available is capable of delivering submittals exceeding the client expectations. The division continuously self improves its benchmarking through the Rich experience of Management team who holds expertise in the specific discipline.
- Process Design Basis
- Process Studies Reports
- Process Simulations
- Heat and Material Balances
- Plant Optimization, De-bottlenecking studies.
- Conceptual Studies in upstream sector.
- Transient Studies for multi-phase pipelines.
- Depressurization studies of plant, equipment and piping
- Process Descriptions
- ESD and F&G Philosophies.
- Operating and Control Philosophy
- Start up and Shutdown Philosophy
- Relief and Blow down Philosophy
- Line Sizing and Pressure Drop Calculations.
- Relief Valve Calculations.
- Equipment Sizing Calculations
- Process Equipment Data Sheets
- Equipment List
- Utility Balances
- Line Designation Tables
- Data Sheets of Equipment
- Specification for Packaged Equipment.
- Flare System Design.
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process Safe Guarding Diagrams
- Process & Utility System P&ID’s
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning philosophy
- HAZOP (Hazard and Operability Study), HAZID (Hazard Identification), HAZAN (Hazard Analysis), QRA (Quantitative Risk Assessment), FSA (Formal Safety Assessment) studies.
- Design of active and passive Fire protection systems, F&G detection layout and studies.
- Dispersion and radiation calculations.